On the right panel, various options are available for the feasibility of the user. The options are as follows:
- Run: Run the current connections, graphs, or jobs.
- E-mail: When scheduled, the user can set alert mails with the message for the Start, Success, and Failure of the current connections, graph, and jobs.
- Save: This option is available for saving the current connections/graphs/jobs.
- Clear: Deleting the current connections/graphs/jobs.
- Migration: To migrate the data connections/graphs/jobs from one source to another.
- Create: Establishing the migration, including the project’s name and type- Organization/Developer.
- Connections: Connection and source information From (source) To (target), To (which project), and the Connections name.
- Graphs: In this window, the user can migrate the Graph, and Graph Information, From (source) To (target), To (which project), and the Graphs name has to be filled in by the user.
- Jobs: In this window, the jobs can be migrated, and information like dependencies of the job from graphs from (source) To (target), To (which project), and the Jobs name has to be filled in by the user.
- Projects: The user can migrate projects from one to another; the information from (the source), To (target), and the project name has to be entered.
- Graphs: For taking action for the present charts.
- Jobs: In the tools, the jobs section gives access to taking actions for jobs presented.
- Scheduler History: It shows the scheduler history for graphs and jobs.
- Scheduler: The user can schedule the graphs to get them updated by the time
- Click on Tools> Graphs.
- Select the graph for scheduling.
- Click on the clock icon.
- Enter the name of the scheduler.
- Customize the date and time as per the requirement.
- Schedule the graph.
7. Settings: Total rows shown in Preview Data can be customized through this tab.